Chloraseptic Max Strength Sore Throat Spray, Wild Berries Flavor, 4.0 fl oz
Original price $9.49 - Original price $9.49
$9.49 - $9.49
Current price $9.49
- Fast-acting: With sore throat sprays, you get fast acting relief from a brand that has been relieving sore throats for over 55 years. This fast-acting sore throat remedy will be handy to keep in the medicine cabinet for fast, easy access at home or take it on-the-go for relief anytime or anywhere.
- Easy-to-use: Numbs on contact with an easy-to-control sprayer targets the pain right where it hurts and relieves the pain on contact. The sore throat sprays are a great addition to the household medicine box just for the time when a sore throat strikes. The sore throat sprays are aspirin free.
- Use every 2 hour: Apply to the affected area (one spray). Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out. Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Warnings: Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly: Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Phenol - 1.5 % (Oral Pain Reliever), Glycerin - 33 % (Demulcent), Inactive Ingredients: FD&C blue no1; FD&C red no. 40, flavor, purified water, sodium saccharin, sucralose.