Dermoplast Pain and Itch Relieving Spray , 2.75 oz
Original price $12.39 - Original price $12.39
$12.39 - $12.39
Current price $12.39
- Hospital Strength Pain Reliever and Itch Relieving Spray: 2.75 oz Used in hospitals (referred as Hospital strength spray) and at home pain relieving spray provides fast relief of pain and itching from minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, sunburn, minor skin irritations and insect bites Maximum OTC strength of the pain relieving ingredient,
- Benzocaine Menthol: To provide soothing and refreshing relief Aloe and lanolin to moisturize the skin No-touch spray application of pain reliever lessens pain to tender areas Safe and effective for children ages 2 and older products have been trusted by physicians and mothers for more than 50 years.
- Uses: Formulated to deliver pain relief and ease discomfort from cuts, scrapes, sunburns, insect bites, and minor burns. The “no-touch” spray application provides soothing relief with less pain to where it’s needed, even the tenderest of areas.
- Directions to use Hospital strength spray: Clean the affected area Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor to use pain relieving spray, hold can 6 to 12 inches from affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press the button to activate spray. To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- Warnings: For external use only Flammable, do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking Allergy Alert: do not use pain reliever if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, Betacaine, benzocaine or other “Caine” anesthetics When using pain reliever & Itch Relieving Spray Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth Use only as directed Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal Do not puncture or incinerate can. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures about 120ºF